General Conditions of Use for www.edietclinic.net
This contract between the service supplier and editor, Kee-Digital SL, and you, the user, defines the ways that you can use the e-diet Clinic sites and services. Please attentively read the contents of this page before access or using the e-diet Clinic site and services. By accessing or using Kee-Digital SL sites and services, you are accepting the terms of the contract and the general conditions of use described herein. If you do not want to submit to the details of this contract, you are not authorized to access or use Kee Digital SL sites and services. If this is this case, please do not continue with your visit of its site and services.
Kee-Digital SL can modify this contract at any moment, and any eventual modifications will be immediately effective.
1-Acceptance of General Conditions of Use
The present general conditions cover the methods of use of the http://www.usa.edietclinic.net service. Choosing to consult the pages and these services constitutes an acceptance of the general conditions of use. Kee-Digital SL commits to supplying these services, subject to the reciprocal commitment of the user to respect the present conditions.
2-Description of services
e-diet Clinic supplies its users the services as designated as follows:
• An online diet program, dietary advice, recipes, meal plans and shopping lists, physical exercise advice, and weekly online coaching
This description of services offered is not exhaustive or final, and e-diet Clinic reserves the right to withdraw, modify or add services or new characteristics, only in the goal of improving the quality of the products it offers. All available service are for-pay, the user accepts the delivery conditions of the service after their online payment.
In order to take advantage of the services, the user must have access to the internet, either directly or through an intermediary with systems having access to content broadcast over the internet. The fees associated with this connection are the exclusive responsibility of the user. Additionally, it is the user’s responsibility to obtain the necessary material, notably a computer, a modem or any other form of connection tool.
Payment and Security
The e-diet Clinic site services are only available upon payment by the user.
- The payment of the amount due is completed exclusively by credit card and PayPal payment. Subsequent payments are automatically debited from the User’s Account.
- This automatic payment of the Service price is completed by the company Hipay and PayPal, service providers for secure internet payments, which e-diet Clinic subcontracts to take care of payments, and which are the only entity with access to the User’s banking information.
- e-diet Clinic does not store any banking information.
- The automatic Service payment is completed between the 1st and 31st of each month.
- The User guarantees to e-diet Clinic that they have the necessary authorizations to pay the Service price based on the methods foreseen in this present article.
- e-diet Clinic reserves the right to suspend or cancel a user subscription in case of non-payment of all sums that are due by the user, in case of payment incident, or in case of fraud or attempted fraud relating to the Service use.
- e-diet Clinic reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to users, to modify their service prices. All of these solutions are covered by the best security and confidentiality conditions.
- e-diet Clinic reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to users to cancel, definitively or temporarily, or to modify one or the other of the payment methods offered, in order improve the quality of services.
b)Access rates and memberships:
This service is only accessible via membership, at a minimum price of $0.64/day ($19.99/month).
To allow you to benefit from these reduced rates, the memberships are automatically renewed every month. The user can, at any time, cancel the automatic renewal of their access by writing to support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by accessing their personal account, Membership section. Please note that the cancellation request must be made during a business day at least 15 days prior to renewal to be effective. No disputes or reimbursements for requests made late will be taken into account.
- At the end of your 1 month access, you will be debited $19.99.
- At the end of your 3 month access, you will be debited $47.98.
- At the end of your 6 month access, you will be debited $83.94.
- At the end of your 1 year access, you will be debited $119.88.
In cases of special offers/reductions/specials, trial periods, or for offers of less than one month, the subscription will be automatically renewed monthly, at the current rate, once the offer ends (example: $1-trial week offer: at the end of the 7-day period, you will be charged the amount of the monthly subscription)
To enable you to try out and assess our Services for yourself, e-dietClinic grants you a retraction period of 14 days staring from your subscription, to register a request to cancel your order and receive a refund (which will be received 14 days maximum after receipt of the retraction request).
This request mus be sent to us by email at email@example.com clearly indicating your username, telephone number, the email with which you registered. You will be refunded in the same manner that you paid for the services.
After this period of 14 days, you can no longer obtain a refund.
5-Guaranteed Satisfaction and Reimbursement
Once a User has effectively started to use the services and/or tools, no reimbursements will be made.
As a consequence, we do not reimburse memberships once connection logs exist, and prove that the use and/or consultation of services have taken place. We can supply you an IP address and consultation hours as proof of use.
It will also include, as further proof, the order number.
Beyond a period of 6 months, e-diet Clinic commits to offering you 1 year of its diet program, on request, if you have not met your weight-loss goals. Two conditions must be met:
• You must have honestly and actively followed the diet program offered for a minimum period of 6 months;
• You must have read, on a weekly basis, the weight-loss advice provided in the private space on the site, where connection logs act as proof and can be transmitted to you.
6-Communicating personal data and protection of privacy
Personal data, such as family name, first name, email address or mailing address, which the user has provided to e-diet Clinic, are treated within the framework of the principles of confidentiality and protection of privacy, respecting current legislation in place.
The User has the right to oppose, access, correct or delete all personal and banking information concerning them obtained by e-diet Clinic during the Service use. All members can exercise this right by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-diet Clinic warns the User that their personal data can be used by the company Kee-Digital SL or by its partners.
The User commits to not selling or using e-diet Clinic’s services for commercial purposes. The User commits to not using e-diet Clinic’s sites and services for illegal purposes, notably for the transmission of messages contrary to public order and good conduct, defamatory statements, attacks against the privacy of third parties, and to not transmit information than can harm in any way the rights of e-diet Clinic and other users.
The use of this program is reserved for people in good physical and psychological health. If you have doubts, please consult your doctor.
The User commits to guaranteeing and compensating e-diet Clinic, as well as its representatives, employees, and partners, for any damages, complaints or requests from a third party as a result of sending, diffusing, or transmitting the contents of the e-diet Clinic site, the use of services offered, and the violation of the present conditions of use or the rights of others.
The User recognizes and accepts that:
• The services are delivered as are and accessible based on availability. e-diet Clinic does not offer any guarantee pertaining to the length, deletion, poor delivery or registration defects of a user’s communications.
• e-diet Clinic does not guarantee that the services will perfectly respond to the expectations of the user, and notably that the results they may obtain will be exact. e-diet Clinic does not guarantee that the services will not be interrupted, assured, or error-free.
• The use of the services is at the sole risk of the user, who will be responsible for all damages caused to their computer or all loss of data that may result from downloading or consulting the contents of the services.
10- Limitation of Liability
The site http://edietclinic.net/ cannot, at any moment, be considered a substitute for a medical consultation in dietary matters. It is a nutritional, dietary, and personal well-being site. In no case does the information and services offered on the site allow for the establishment of a medical diagnostic concerning your weight and health. The information provided in this site will never replace a consultation with a general practitioner or specialist doctor or any other health professional. Additionally, these recommendations may not be adapted to people who follow a special diet, prescribed by a doctor, in the context of a specific pathology (for example, patients with diabetes, gluten intolerance, colon illnesses, food allergies, certain kidney diseases) or who are pregnant. You must never use the information available on www.edietclinic.net to formulate a diagnostic, determine a treatment or take or stop taking medication without having previously consulted a general practitioner or specialist doctor. You recognize that the information that is provided to you is neither complete, nor exhaustive, and this information does not deal with the extent of the different symptoms, medications and treatments that would be appropriate for pathologies and the different daily pains that concern you. Additionally, e-diet Clinic cannot be held liable for:
• All direct or indirect damages, irrespective of their nature; these include notably the loss of profits stemming from the use or inability to use the services;
• The consecutive costs associated with the acquisition of replacement goods or services resulting from the use of services;
• All direct or indirect damages, irrespective of their nature, following a declaration by a third party about the service.
As a consequence, you recognize that e-diet Clinic’s responsibility cannot be questioned pertaining to the level of information and services offered by this site, and you accept that the use of this information and services are taken under your sole and unique responsibility, control and direction.
Interactive Services (chats, blogs, forums, etc.)
All of the dispositions of the present charter apply to the participation in interactive services offered by the www.edietclinic.net site. It is imperative that you respect all the legal and legislative dispositions current in place.
As such, only the user can be considered responsible for the information, messages, images, and, in a general manner, all the content communicated via the interactive services, notably in chats, blogs and forums.
The user also accepts that e-diet Clinic can take the initiative, without prior warning, to delete, in whole or in part, all content that will communicated or be addressed to it via the interactive services, if the content is susceptible of violating laws and regulations in place or harming social mores.
The user recognizes that they are the only one responsible for the use that can be made of the content, whatever the nature, and that e-diet Clinic does not control nor guarantee the accuracy, legality, quality or reliability of the content in any way.
11- Property Rights
The user recognizes and accepts that the content of the services, which includes (with this list being exhaustive) the texts, software, music, sounds, photographs, videos, drawings or other content materials in the services or the advertisements distributed via email, commercial information produced and presented by e-diet Clinic, its suppliers or advertisers, are protected by intellectual property rights, brand laws, copyright laws or any other law recognized by current legislation. The user is not authorized to copy, use, reproduce, distribute or create works derived from the content of e-diet Clinic’s services.
The laws of Spain govern this agreement, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions. The courts of Spain have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to or arising from the execution or performance of this agreement unless Kee Digital S.L wishes to initiate legal proceedings in your home legal district. In all judicial actions, arbitrations, or disputes resolution methods, the parties waive any punitive damages.
13- Site Publisher: Kee-Digital SL
The site and the services are published and operated by the Company:
Carrer Rec Comtal 13, 1-1
Contact/Client Services: email@example.com
14- Entry into Force
The present General Conditions entered into force on August 15th, 2014.